Are you ready to look younger?
Injectables can rejuvenate your face, neck, and even hands, restoring their youthful beauty. Astra Health Care team offers a wide range of treatments designed to help you looking and feeling better than ever. Our trained specialists are committed to the highest standards of performance and service, with all treatments performed by a Registered Nurse (RN). Learn more about how treatments can give you the look you want, restoring confidence and letting you feel comfortable in your own skin.
Cosmetic Nurse Injectables & Iv Therapy
BOTOX is known for their ability to temporarily reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This injectable is composed of a form of botulinum toxin type A, which can temporarily relax muscles in the targeted area from contracting and ultimately causing wrinkles to appear. As a result, BOTOX can smooth wrinkles that tend to form when various facial expressions are made.
- Smooths Out Wrinkles, Fine Lines, and Other Signs of Age and Stress
- Typically results in a more refreshed and youthful appearance
- No surgery is required
- There is typically no recovery period or downtime necessary after the procedure
- The treatment is designed for results that look natural without a "frozen" appearance
- A topical anesthetic can be administered to minimize discomfort during treatment
- The treatment is often very quick – you can have it performed over your lunch hour!
How is the Treatment performed?
One of the many advantages of treatment with BOTOX is that the procedure is typically simple and quick. The solution is injected into the areas targeted for treatment with a very fine needle. The targeted areas can be numbed before the injections to alleviate discomfort. The entire procedure usually lasts between 15 and 30 minutes, depending on the size and number of the treatment areas.
Dermal fillers can add volume to areas of the face to reduce signs of facial aging and enhance facial contours. The injectables can treat such concerns as smile lines, crow's feet, undereye bags, sagging jowls, and the appearance of sunken cheeks.
How Dermal Fillers work?
- Though anesthesia isn't necessary, topical anesthesia may be used to numb the treatment area.
- Using a fine needle, the filler is strategically injected under the skin to fill or augment folds + wrinkles and restore volume + definition of facial features. The procedure is quick and easy, usually taking only 15 minutes. The smooth consistency of dermal fillers allows it to be administered smoothly and easily.
- Following the injection, the treated areas will be gently massaged.
- After the procedure, some injection-related reactions such as pain, firmness, redness, bumps and swelling may occur. Avoid excessive sun exposure and strenuous activities that could cause sweating. Avoid the consumption of alcohol to help reduce swelling, redness and itching of the treated site.
PRP (PLATELET-RICH PLASMA) is a facial rejuvenation treatment that uses your own plasma to stimulate collagen production and cell migration, allowing for the elimination of lines, folds, and wrinkles.
HOW DOES PRP REJUVENATE THE SKIN?
The bodies cells which aid the tissue in healing and producing new cells are called Platelets. PRP is injected into targeted areas of the skin and then forms an environment which helps in growing collagen, regenerates the tissues and makes your skin smooth and tight. PRP softens wrinkles and creates skin texture and tone that is smoother, younger and better.
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment that helps diminishing problem areas on the face and body. Mesotherapy treatment can be used for face, neck and under eye rejuvenation and for common concerns such as hair thinning. Mesotherapy treatments involve injecting Hyaluronic Acid directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin). This nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by promoting the production of collagen and elastin and stimulates your skin's metabolism.
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Improvement in the skin's complexion and radiance
- Prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté & neck area
- Treats all skin types safely
How does Mesotherapy work?
- The procedure involves tiny superficial injections of Hyaluronic Acid directly into the epidermis and mesoderm (middle layer) this helps to nourish and rejuvenate, boost cell activity and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- After a course of Mesotherapy injections your skin will look hydrated, glowing, radiant and firmer.
- For Mesotherapy to be most effective a course of 4-6 treatments are recommended at 2-4-week intervals.
- There may be some superficial swelling and signs of tiny needle marks after treatment which will settle in 24-48 hours. This may take a little longer around the eye area so clients may need a little recovery time.